Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Treasure Chest Thursday- Root Cellar Member Spotted in Missouri

Editor's note: Posted by Sandra Gardner-Benward and written by Carolee Jones


Who is in Missouri? 

Why Missouri?

What is Happening in Missouri? 

NGS - National Genealogical Society Conference in Missouri opened this morning with a bang.  Thousands attending from all over the country and outside the USA ......... 

Member Carolee Jones is attending- how fun is that!! 

Carolee writes: "It was with great anticipation I left Tuesday morning with my husband, Richard, to attend the NGS Conference at St. Charles, Missouri.  St. Charles is nine miles west of St. Louis. 

 I am a new NGS member as well as first time attendee.  I have already decided to arrive a day earlier for my next conference.  This way I would be able to pick up my conference packet and take a guided tour of the conference facilities.  

Tomorrow, Wednesday morning, I’ll be up bright and early to arriving at 7:00 a.m. to pick up my packet and get a great seat for the opening session entitled “The Tales of Pioneer Paths: Rivers, Roads, & Rails” by J. Lowe CG, FUGA."

Maybe we will hear from Carolee again. It would be fun to know what she is experiencing.....  especially since this is her first NGS conference. 



Shop and Support Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society.
Click here for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!