Saturday, March 28, 2015

Society Saturday - SHOW off that family treasure & TELL the story

Editor's note: Today's post was written by Sandra Gardner Benward

continuing/starting February Show N Tell Program

Finally you say. Yes finally I am getting back to February and our wonderful Show N Tell Program. You thought I forgot all about it. No I did not. Since I was not able to make the meeting (visiting Salt Lake City @ conferences) I am just getting together with those that did attend, those that shared and others that took pictures.......  there is still more information & research to gather for these items that were shared but I want to give you an idea of what was shared. AND in another post or two I will bring you the story's. (I hope I got all the items shared. I'm sure someone will let me know if something doesn't show up on the blog)


But before all of that I want to thank Glenda Gardner Lloyd (ahhh!! GARDNER - no, no relationship to me YET) for her inspiring and interesting presentations throughout the year ........ and tonight's special presentation was   "Heirloom Wisdom"






Here are the Show N Tell items you will seeing and hearing more about over this next month or two.........     

I really want to thank everyone for participating and sharing. As my Grandmother may have said                           "Look at the great hand me downs!"












            I can hardly wait to read about the stories behind these items......... how about you? 
Special Thanks to member & our guild photographer          Judy Nissila for the photos. 
I do appreciate it very much.


Shop and Support Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society.
Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!