Friday, April 25, 2014

Follow Friday: Jamboree APP is available

Editor's note: Today's post was written by  Sandra Gardner-Benward

Are you going to be attending Southern California Jamboree in June in Burbank? 

I am. Have you registered to receive their blog posts. They sure keep everyone up-to-date.

I have been registered for a while. I haven't looked over the class schedule for a while but I am starting to get a little anxious. Looking forward to the event after reading all the Jamboree blog posts........

BUT today in their blog post, I found the APP for the Jamboree is out and ready for download


.......and yes I downloaded it right away. I AM THRILLED! Now I am getting anxious to pick classes and other stuff...... fill out the APP with my information so I can begin some social time with the Jamboree peeps and get a little more organized.

You can download it directly from the Jamboree website OR you can go to the APP Store and download it from there. I love the apps for all the conferences, it sure helps me. As usual there is the Exhibitors Information, Speakers Information, Social Media and Sharing (Read Tweets with #scgs2014 hashtag, Tweet from within the app , Blog feeds, Photos,  Friend Links, Facebook), Session Information, & Maps.

Now I can start making some decisions. The APP makes it so much easier and easy to make changes too  It's time. How about you?


Shop and Support Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society.
Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!