Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Trumbull County OHIO

Editor's note: Today's post was written by Sandra Gardner-Benward


Recently an acquaintence gave me a book that she had purchased for $2 from the Auburn Placer Public Library. I believe it is one of those books that I've heard referred too as a BRAG BOOK. It is TRUMBULL Co, OHIO - each township has a section with maps, and pictures. Trumbull County is in the upper northeast area bordering on Pennsylvania. Of course I am not interested in the entire county but only in Kinsman Township and Hubbard Township.

          Name of this book: Combination Atlas Map of Trumbull County, Ohio 1874

I am searching for HARTZELL, BRANFIELD, JAMES, HOTCHKISS, NOBLE, and HINDS. Some of the names are in the book but just mentioned, no write ups. Excellent maps of 1874. 







If anyone has ancestors in Trumbull County, Ohio I would be glad to do a look in this book for you.

Shop and Support Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society.
Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!