|Left: exterior entrance to the meeting room. Right: Reunion software displayed.|
Last month's May 22nd meeting of the Reunion SIG addressed the following topics:
- Reunion 10.0.6 release
- Julian to Gregorian calendar conversion – options for Reunion
- Storing family files on Cloud services (e.g., Dropbox)
- Deleting unused family files (Any side effects?)
- Handling multiple surnames and aliases
- Reunion "Match & Merge Sources" command.
We had a bit of trouble with the last one. It seems to work in a rather inconsistent way. Discussion and experimentation with it will continue as part of the June 26 meeting.
Background: In 2011, a special interest group (SIG) was established by the Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society for users of the genealogy database software package called Reunion. It meets 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. every fourth Wednesday at the Sacramento FamilySearch Library. Group leader is Ron Setzer. Email Ron if you'd like to be added to the group's email distribution list. Reunion runs on the Macintosh, iPad and iPhone.
The next meeting is scheduled for June 26.
Shop and Support Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society.
Click here for details.