- Sheri Fenley, The Educated Genealogist
- Nancy Loe, Sassy Jane Genealogy
- Leah Allen, Leah’s Family Tree
- Kim von Aspern-Parker, Le Maison Duchamp
- James L. Tanner, Genealogy’s Star
- Arlene H. Eakle, Genealogy Evidence
- Debbie Mascot, Mascot Manor Genealogy
- Craig Siulinski, August Legacy and Genealogy Jamming
- Holly T. Hansen, Family History Expos Genealogy Blog
- Leland K. Meitzler, GenealogyBlog
On the first day, one of the most interesting workshops for me will be Michael Booth's Writing Your Personal History (and Living to Tell About It) It is geared for all levels of expertise. It is described as, "So you’ve wanted to write a personal history but get overwhelmed with the size and complexity of the task. Where do I start? What do I write? How do I make it interesting for others to read? Join us for an entertaining look at methods to recall, organize, write, and publish personal histories about yourself and other individuals." This looks particularly valuable for people wishing to enter Root Cellar's 2012 Family History Writing Contest.
You may register at the door for either of the two days or for the complete conference.