Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh Those Places Far Far Away...... Birmingham Alabama

Federation of Genealogical Societiesand the Alabama Genealogical Society, Inc. invite everyone with an interest in genealogy to attend the FGS 2012 Conference - August 29- September 1,2012 at the Birmingham Convention Center in Birmingham, Alabama.

There are only a few days left to register at the reduced price of $195. Thay does includes all four days. The price goes $50 after July 1. This is an excellent savings -  I can use it to purchase more books and supplies for my addiction to my research of my family tree.

To register online or to print out a form to mail in, visit  FGS 2012 Conference 

I have registered and am looking forward to attending another FGS Conference. I like the idea that they have set aside time for societies and a sessions that address needs and problems of societies large, medium and small. (The SO CA Jamboree in Burbank CA this year did a great job of having 5 back to back sessions with societies needs in mind. AND it was excellent. So I am anxious to see what else will be talked about at FGS)

Anyone else attending this conference? If you are, leave me a comment at the bottom of this message under "COMMENT" Maybe we can all get together sometime during the conference, have a meal or just drinks and talk about the sessions you have taken and thinks you have seen.......  I would love that. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!