Monday, May 7, 2012

Shaking Off Jetlag In Cincinnati

Lunch at the Rock Bottom Brewery
Sunday, May 6th was my second day in Cincinnati and I had grand plans to explore northern Kentucky.  Had.  I wimped out, just too pooped from the travel day before.  When I finally emerged from the room, I took some pictures of the neighborhood here in downtown Cincinnati. 

A couple hours later I was back in my room to finalize my plans for personal research northeast of Cincinnati.  Sandi Benward arrived later in the day and we visited at her hotel.  She will also be posting this week.

Click on the photos to enlarge or click on the title of this post to view on the Blog where you can also leave a comment. Posted by Denise Hibsch Richmond

Gotcha - parking in a clearly
marked no parking zone


Horse-drawn carriage
ride available after shopping at Tiffany's


Love the name - TANK -
Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky
$1 per ride; $.75 senior rate
Celebrating at Fountain Square
after the Flying Pig Marathon.
High heel hula hooper - who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!